Reward Points Terms and Conditions
Rewards points are earned on purchase price EXCLUDING TAXES AND SHIPPING CHARGES
Earning Reward Points:
Rewards points are automatically added to your account upon successful completion of orders.
Redemption of Reward Points:
- Only previously earned reward points that appear in the account Balance are allowed for Redemption.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed with a new order placement.
- Rewards redemption is only allowed if the sub total (without tax and shipping) of the order value (i.e. charges excluding tax and shipping) is greater than Rewards value.
- For example, your rewards value is $10 then the order you are placing must be at least $11 to be allowed to redeem the $10 rewards value.
For orders that are cancelled rewards points will be deducted from the Reward Points balance by the Greek nation admin. This transaction may not send a notification to the account holder.
- Greek Nation reserves the right to cancel the rewards program at any time without any prior notice and remove all the reward points balances from customer accounts.
- Reward points can only be redeemed by the account that earned them. Transfer of rewards points are not allowed and not supported.
Acceptance of Reward Points Terms and Conditions:
By using the rewards points, you automatically accept these terms and conditions listed above.